1. Black Friday, more like Freaky Friday, creates unnecessary pressure that leaves consumers to buy compulsively. Scammers are notorious for deceiving consumers about the hot deals of the day!
2. Forget about the misleading advertisements about finding the best deals during Cyber Monday, remember the best bargains are throughout the entire holiday season.
3. Looking for seasonal items that have a short shelf-life? Always keep in mind that prices decrease drastically a few days before the holidays, but there will be less variety in stock.
4. Completely abolish any chances of fraudulent charges while protecting your bank account by using a prepaid debit card.
5. The saying “practice makes perfect” applies to holiday shopping! Research makes remarkable savings and the larger the purchase, the better the deal you’ll get.
6. Terms and Conditions can be perplexing so make sure to familiarize yourself in case of fraudulent charges. It never hurts to be prepared.
7. With high stress rates and misleading ads don’t add to the equation! Remember to read all ads very carefully.
8. Hoarding never sounded better. This holiday season save all your receipts for any potential financial disputes.
9. Holiday months are the perfect time to start utilizing your online/mobile banking applications when there’s the highest level of fraudulent activity. Be persistent on checking your account, even after the following months.
10. Report any fraud as soon as you spot it. The sooner you report, the sooner you can get your money back and the scammer can be stopped!